Responsibilities of students Affairs office Manager:
1) Announce and Submit list of the accepted students
2) Submit the academic calendar proposal to the board of directors
3) Check and stamp the graduation certificates
4) The direct supervision on the directorate staff, and ensure their efficiency
5) Craft plans to develop the work, and invest in the human resources of the directorate.
6) Provide job descriptions for all staff and evaluate their work.
1) Organize and audit the registration processes for students in paper and electronic forms.
2) Manage the add/drop / withdraw period
3) Accept requests of (deferral, withdrawals, major change) within a particular duration.
4) Organize the files of ( residence, CVs, Students statements).
5) Determine the equivalent courses for the transferred students and the graduates of the institutes by registering students and issuing the board of directors decision.
6) Issue documents such as : statements for delaying army recruitment, and enrollment letters.
7) Storing hard &soft copies of all documents related to students and kept in their files.
8) Ensure the implementation of all decisions issued by the board of directors
9) Archive both soft&hard copies of university boards and ministerial decisions
10) Conduct statistics on number of students and their performance in each semester, and submit them to the manager.
1) Prepare and organize the selection process and announce it in advance.
2) Organize the process of receiving students and accept their requests, and modify the decisions
3) Upload the requests on paper and online
4) Create student numbers for the admitted students , and print ID cards by the department of Media.
5) Submit the non-Syrian certificates to the Ministry of Higher Education for equivalency.
6) Ensuring the reliability of Syrian and non-Syrian certificates through the ministry of higher education and its directorates
7) Verify the transcripts of the admitted students and the graduates of institutes with the ministry of higher education .
8) Present statistics of numbers of applicants and the accepted students.