1) Receive the incoming mail from the competent authorities in the university, after receiving the instructions about it
2) Receive the outgoing mail to different recipients, after checking it, registering it on paper and electronically, and follow up the sending process.
3) Document all deciosions, orders, and administrative notes
4) Archive files laws, decrees, decisions, orders and notes, in sequence.
5) Distirbute, announce, and publish all mails
6) Processing mail and transactions related to the Bureau.
7) All tasks assigned by the director