1) New students shall not be entitled to defer their registration until the the end of the first semester
2) When a student breaks out of school without submitting a deferral request to the Directorate of Student Affairs, students should re-apply for a re-entry to the University
3) Student are permitted to withdraw from all course in the thirteenth week for both semesters, and in the sixth week for one semester without getting refunds.
4) When applying for deferral, the student pays for minimum number of hours, as the amount will be used for the second semester.
5) The Board of Directors may suspend the registration of students for a semester, if students do not give any of the final exams of that semester, provided, the board has to issue this subsection in the immediate following semester.
6) Students can register for the minimum amount of hours which is 12 hours, or the maximum which is 18 hours, in the first and second semesters.
As for summer semester , the maximum hours is 9 credit hours and 12 hours only for graduating students.