Documents for exams
Prepare exams schedules to include number of students, and distribute them to exams venues.
Prepare, print, and count the exams forms at the end of each semester.
Submit the names of valedictorians to the board of directors.
Ensure that students meet the registration requirements (number of hours, academic warnings) in the registration process at the beginning of each semester.
Arrange the schedules
Prepare exams envelopes
Distribute the students
Invigilate the exams properly
Ministerial: numbers of males/females students in each college and major.
Financial: Numbers of expelled students based on academic warnings
cumulative: pass/fail rates per year/semester
Graduation related decisions
Exams related penalties
Decisions of Board of Directors
The national exam results
Ministerial decrees related to examinations
Students requests regarding temporary graduation notice, Objections, make-up quizzes)
Table of secret codes used for exam procedure, and distributing students.
The completed exams.
– Students to be graduating every year
– Names of graduated students who completed their hours by the end of each semester
2) Attested photocopies of the graduates documents .
– cumulative: Annual record of alumni
– Financial: Number of alumni to follow up with the attestation fees with the ministry.
4) Prepare students documents (temporary graduation notice), in case the graduates need them .
5) Arrange and organize the graduates certificates and transcripts .
Responsibilities of Manager of Examinations directorate:
1) Daily follow up with the procedure of examinations
2) Support the exam forms with secret codes and seals
3) Explain the ministerial decisions related to exams for the staff working at the examinations directorate.
4) Audit the equivalence course for the newly enrolled students.
5) Respond to the mark-objection requests, in collaboration with faculties
6) Inspect and attest graduation certificates
7) Arrange training courses for staff in “arranging transcripts, and Academic warnings” and other matters related to examinations.
8) Submit annual report to the chancellor presenting the work that had been done
9) Arrange the fees which the graduated students have to pay, in collaboration with the finance department.
10) Evaluate the performance of the staff .